2019 Foal Registration
Foal registration information for 2019. Letters for 2019 are J, K, L
How to register your foal informational video
FHANA will no longer be sending out Breeding certificates.
To register your foal, follow the following steps
1. Log into website using your KFPS R# and passcode. If you don't know this number, please contact the office and we can send it to you.
2. If you aren't already redirected to the portal. Click on Breeding at the top of the page. Once there, click on Link to "MYKFPS".
3. This will redirect you to the KFPS portal.
4. Click on Foal Registration
5. Select the mare that was bred
6. This will direct you to a new screen where you will enter the foal information. Name, Date of Birth, Sex, New owner if one is applicable.
7. Enter your credit card information.
8. Click the "Save" at the bottom.
9. You will receive a notification that says "Your horse is now registered followed by the respective registration number"
This does not complete the process.
You will receive a notification email that is in Dutch. We are working on this to get this translated and sent to you in English.
Once you have registered the foal, FHANA receives a notification and we will process the registration. From this notification FHANA will then send you your Micro Chip and DNA kit which needs to be completed prior to attending an inspection.
B-Book II Registration Assessment
This form can be used to begin the process of a B-Book II registration. Its purpose is to collect the information needed to determine if a horse can be registered in the B-Book II.
Dutch Birth Announcement Translated
Registration/Transfer Questions? Please review this form as it may answer all of your questions. [ Registration/Transfer FAQ ]