Board of Directors Notes
November 21, 2017
The highlights of the meeting are as follows:
1. A motion brought forward to amend a Bylaw to allow for flexibility in the timing of future Annual General Meetings was defeated.
2. The treasurer reported a healthy year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement.
3. A tentative 2018 Keuring Schedule was adopted.
4. As per recommendation of the Sports Committee, a "Horse of the Year" program was adopted. The program is to be implemented in 2018.
5. A 2018 Budget was tabled and will be voted on at the next scheduled meeting.
6. The Board adopted a motion to increase Membership Fees beginning in 2018. Full Membership increases from $130 to $140, Business Membership from $160 to $180, and Associate Membership from $60 to $90 (This increase allows for Associate members to have full access to the FHANA website).